2024-APR-11 Info: Check out our current running games Mix Challenge 097 and Songwriting Competition 080.

SONGWRITING COMPETITION - SWC076 December 2023 - Winners announced

Thematic Songwriting Competition - recurrence: monthly
Mellow Browne

Re: SONGWRITING COMPETITION - SWC076 December 2023 - Winners announced

Post by Mellow Browne »

Congtratulations to @colorado weeks and all other members. You did an amazing job. In my opinion, this was the toughest SWC I participated so far.
Thank you @Mister Fox for creating this site and also for expending the podium, didn't expect this.
Thank you all for the very good feedback, I appreciate it. Hope to see you in the next one.

So, as prize I would like to pick ModoBass 2, thank you very much.

Cheers!
Lady Incognita

Re: SONGWRITING COMPETITION - SWC076 December 2023 - Winners announced

Post by Lady Incognita »

Congratulations @colorado weeks and the other winners! Thank you @Mister Fox for a fun challenge.

Excellent work by everyone in so many different styles. I really enjoyed participating and listening to all the entries. Thanks again for all the valuable feedback, self-reflections and work flow information - it's great insight into everyone's process and thinking. The extended podium was a surprise for sure!

I'll choose Luftrum's Bioscape, thank you.

Real life is a little crazy right now. I don't know if I can participate in the Community Scramble. But if I can find a bit of time later in the month, I might try for something simple and quick - morphing and mangling samples is always fun. I'll definitely be listening to what everyone comes up with! 🧡
Mister Fox
Site Admin
Site Admin

SONGWRITING COMPETITION - SWC076 December 2023 - Winners announced

Post by Mister Fox »

Just a quick update:
All license requests have been handled at this point, please have an eye on your inboxes.

I'll leave this thread open for further interaction and commentary.