2023-JAN-27 Info: We're experiencing slight forum hiccups. After some unscheduled forum maintenance, all users have been logged out. If you want to post something, and you keep getting logged out, please use the "Delete Cookies" function at the bottom of this phpbb, log back in and try again. Apologies for the inconvenience.

music-chat

If a topic is not fitting into the other sections, Please keep it civil and appropriate.
WARNING: No politics, no religious bashing, no hate posts - we don't want this here!
Auto-Prune temporarily disabled!
Richard Watashi

music-chat

Post by Richard Watashi »

can anybody feedback me?

Richard Watashi

The Feedback Room

Post by Richard Watashi »

I wanted to ask for a feedback for a track i am working on, but it feels not good enough to start a new thread here because of one track, so it can serve as a place for putting your new pieces for others to check and comment.

So, i will work on the mix of it, but probably the music will stay the same.
https://www.indiesound.com/index.php?a=track&id=88398
Mister Fox
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: music-chat

Post by Mister Fox »

Since the old "WIP thread" doesn't exist anymore, and you've already had another "Music chat" thread, I've fused them both to gather some feedback.

Please enjoy!
joshfreeman

Re: The Feedback Room

Post by joshfreeman »

Richard Watashi wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 16:31 CEST
I wanted to ask for feedback for a track I am working on, but it feels not good enough to start a new thread here because of one track, so it can serve as a place for putting your new pieces for others to check and comment on.

So, I will work on the mix of it, but probably the music will stay the same.
Hey, man, nice mix, I'm also a music maker, though I haven't made anything much great yet, I've just made some catchy jingles and a few soundtracks, and your stuff is quite good, you can master the art with a little more sharpening, I'm also looking forward to working on my jingle beat skills so that I can sell some to a jingle company, and I'm looking forward to sharing some of my stuff here get some feedback from all of you. Good luck with your efforts.