2024-MAR-01 Info: Check out Songwriting Competition 079 if you're into "Synthwave" music making.

music-chat

If a topic is not fitting into the other sections, Please keep it civil and appropriate.
WARNING: No politics, no religious bashing, no hate posts - we don't want this here!
Auto-Prune temporarily disabled!
Richard Watashi

music-chat

Post by Richard Watashi »

can anybody feedback me?

Richard Watashi

The Feedback Room

Post by Richard Watashi »

I wanted to ask for a feedback for a track i am working on, but it feels not good enough to start a new thread here because of one track, so it can serve as a place for putting your new pieces for others to check and comment.

So, i will work on the mix of it, but probably the music will stay the same.
https://www.indiesound.com/index.php?a=track&id=88398
Mister Fox
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: music-chat

Post by Mister Fox »

Since the old "WIP thread" doesn't exist anymore, and you've already had another "Music chat" thread, I've fused them both to gather some feedback.

Please enjoy!
joshfreeman

Re: The Feedback Room

Post by joshfreeman »

Richard Watashi wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 16:31 CEST
I wanted to ask for feedback for a track I am working on, but it feels not good enough to start a new thread here because of one track, so it can serve as a place for putting your new pieces for others to check and comment on.

So, I will work on the mix of it, but probably the music will stay the same.
Hey, man, nice mix, I'm also a music maker, though I haven't made anything much great yet, I've just made some catchy jingles and a few soundtracks, and your stuff is quite good, you can master the art with a little more sharpening, I'm also looking forward to working on my jingle beat skills so that I can sell some to a jingle company, and I'm looking forward to sharing some of my stuff here get some feedback from all of you. Good luck with your efforts.